You can't go anywhere today with out seeing an ad or hearing a commercial about Low T. It has become a medical marketing machine. I guess all of a sudden everyone doesn't have as much testosterone as they are "suppose" to have. Now it is true that testosterone starts decreasing after age 30, but that is part of the aging process. When we start jumping to artificial hormones it can come with some sever health consequences. There are natural ways to maximize your testosterone levels with out the effects of these hormones. One thing that mad me mad, was I was talking an employee of one of these Low T centers, and he explained to me that the doctor who hangs his licence so that the clinic can stay open is never around. In fact, he has never seen him. Now what is the education level of this employee and his fellow employees who "diagnose" and sell the "treatment plans"? Nothing. No medical education at all. 20/20 did a story on teeth whitening companies where the dentist was never present too, and they were getting shut down. My prediction is these Low T centers are next. And remember, it's just a steroid with a prescription.
So the real question is do you really have Low T? Testosterone is an androgenic sex hormone produced by the testicles (and in smaller amounts in women’s ovaries) that is typically associated with “manhood.” Beginning around age 30, a man’s testosterone levels begin to decline, and continue to do so as the years go on. A wide range of chemical exposures, including prescription drugs like statins, can also have an adverse effect on your testosterone production. While primarily associated with male sexuality and reproduction, testosterone also plays a role in maintaining muscle mass, bone density, levels of red blood cells, and a general sense of vigor and well-being. Symptoms of declining testosterone levels include decreased sex drive, erectile dysfunction, depressed mood, and difficulties with concentration and memory. Men with low testosterone may also experience weight gain, breast enlargement, and problems urinating.
According to recent research the number of testosterone prescriptions have TRIPLED over the past decade, causing researchers to sound the alarm that men may be abusing the hormone. This should come as no surprise considering the many direct-to-consumer ads now promoting a testosterone prescription as the answer if you feel you've lost the spring in your step...
According to the Endocrine Society, which is responsible for setting the clinical guidelines for testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone should only be given to men with persistent symptoms and “unequivocally low testosterone levels,” a condition known as hypogonadism. To determine this, you have to actually test your testosterone level, which is done with a blood test—ideally more than once, as your testosterone level can rise and fall during each day. The current findings indicate that 25 percent of men given a prescription for testosterone did not have their levels tested prior to receiving a prescription, and of the remaining 75 percent, it was unclear as to how many actually had a testosterone deficiency. In all, the study tracked 11 million men through a large health insurer, and found that:
testosterone prescriptions have tripled
More than two percent of men in their 40s and nearly four percent of men in their 60s were on testosterone therapy in 2011.
Men in their 40s represent the fastest-growing group of users
About half of men prescribed testosterone had a diagnosis of hypogonadism
About 40 percent of men prescribed testosterone had erectile or sexual dysfunction
One-third of men prescribed testosterone had a diagnosis of “fatigue”
So what's the possible side effects?
Thickening of the blood
Reduced sperm count
Increased risk of heart disease
Increased risk of prostate cancer
Male breast growth
Increased male pattern baldness
Worsening of urinary symptoms
....to name a few
So how do I raise my testosterone naturally?
There are two aspects that we look at in my office.
1)Exercise and diet
2)Natural supplements and herbs
There is a very specific type of exercise that regulates hormones and raises testosterone and HGH, I have designed these workouts and give them to my patients. They can be done in as little as 10 mins 3 times per week. And in the comfort of your living room.
There are also some natural hormone regulating herbs that I am found of and have no side effects associated with them. They are actually very inexpensive and patients experience great results.
To make a consultation and learn more about attacking LowT naturally. Contact my office today in Dallas to set up a free consultation.
13450 INWOOD ROAD #100 DALLAS, TX 75244
COPYRIGHT © 2019. ADJUST DALLAS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Designed by RFQSF