“The Health Choice Movement is the global movement about having the right to know what is going into our bodies and having the freedom to make that choice.”
Here's more info about the movement:
The Health Choice Movement is a growing unofficial, non-violent, non-partisan, education-based global movement about preserving civil, religious, parental, educational, and informed consent rights; wanting to know what is going into our bodies; and having the freedom to make that choice.
The Health Choice Movement and its accompanying symbol represent the non-violent opposition of government medical mandates and control of food mandates, and removal of health choice.
It aims to shift the prevailing conversations away from “whether or not to vaccinate” and “being able to eat organic and GMO free,” to “preserving the right to choose.”
Furthermore, the Health Choice Movement is aimed to:
- End discrimination of anyone who denies one or more doses of mandated vaccines or aims to avoid GMO-based foods
- Dispel fear-based propaganda about the spread of disease and death from partially vaccinated and unvaccinated persons
- Allow full disclosure of ingredients and labeling of foods/products intended for human consumption or use
- Encourage and publicize all science regarding health, GMO’s, and vaccine safety
- Promote public discussion and discourse from all parties through all media channels
- Remove pharmaceutical company immunity from liability
- Promote government transparency regarding medical mandates, GMO labeling, food production and vaccines
- Allow open dialogue between opposing parties in the vaccine and GMO food safety debate, including: environmental toxins, epidemic of food and environmental allergies, autoimmune issues, cancer, autism spectrum disorders, chronic illness, Lyme disease, etc.
Formed spontaneously from a coalition of parents, community members, doctors, nurses, lawyers, students, politicians, activists, and consumers, the Health Choice Movement is composed of concerned citizens worldwide who aim to preserve the right to choose one’s medical treatment and food, and to promote healthy living and information regarding the strength of the human immune system.
Health Choice Advocates believe that the choice of what goes into one’s body should remain with the individual or, if a minor, the parents.
13450 INWOOD ROAD #100 DALLAS, TX 75244
COPYRIGHT © 2018. ADJUST DALLAS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Designed by RFQSF