by Erica Julson, MS, RDN, CLT
Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body.
The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue and eyes.
Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist.
Hyaluronic acid has a variety of uses. Many people take it as a supplement, but it’s also used in topical serums, eye drops and injections.
Here are 7 scientifically backed benefits of taking hyaluronic acid.
1. Promotes Healthier, More Supple Skin
2. Can Speed Wound Healing
3. Relieve Joint Pain by Keeping Bones Well Lubricated
4. Soothe Acid Reflux Symptoms
5. Relieve Dry Eye and Discomfort
6. Preserve Bone Strength
7. Could Prevent Bladder Pain
3939 Belt Line Rd.
7th Floor inside IVfit
Addison, TX 75001
COPYRIGHT © 2019. ADJUST DALLAS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Designed by RFQSF